Hiring Sweets Dept Manager
This position is full-time. Our Sweets Department Manager is responsible for baking and managing a small team of bakers to provide a variety of wholesome and delicious baked goods including cookies, muffins, scones, pies, cakes, and granola. Much of our baking is done in a wood-fired oven.
Qualified candidates will have the following skills and qualities:
- Bakery experience or kitchen experience
- Some supervising, or management experience preferred
- Ability to use Hobart stand mixer
- Reliable transport for work
- Adaptability to needs of a wood-fired oven
- Familiarities with Microsoft excel, word, and access
- Competency of working in a multi-tasking environment
- Able to project an outgoing, friendly personality
- Excellent organizational and Communication skills
- Attention to details, and accuracy
- Regular, predictable attendance
- A cooperative attitude
- Willingness and ability to learn and grow with the co-op
Pay: Salary and dependent on experience
A unique experience that has much potential to craft truly great food.
If you believe that the co-op is your kind of place, and you have experience in bakery/kitchens, please fill out a job application along with your resume, and bring it to the co-op.
Read the December Ypsi Mix!